I am currently in good health, however, following advice from the government on trying to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, I have taken the decision to stop doing treatments from Saturday 21 March for two weeks – until Saturday 4 April.
Then, depending on the advice we are being given, the spread of the virus and my own health, I may begin treatments again.
As I am sure you understand, no one knows how things will unfold so I feel this is the best option under the circumstances.
I will let you know as soon as I can when I am going to be doing treatments again.
Please feel free to contact me by text, email or phone or check this blog page for the latest updates.